Wilger Float Ball Flow Indicator Assembly
65 In Stock!
This Wilger Flow Indicator Assembly is designed to allow a red glass ball to float in the indicator chamber to be a visual signal of blockages. If a ball is not floating or is lower than the others, then there is a blockage in the system.
Wilger Red Glass Float Ball Flow Indicator Assembly
Finally...an economical modular flow indicator you can match to your specific requirements.
- Easy to see, visual indicator of liquid flow. If one of the "float balls" is lower than the others, there is a blockage
- Individual columns clip together so you can gang as many or as few columns as you need
- Exclusive O-ring seal and joint clip system is easy to assemble and service
- Can monitor up to three spray tips per column
- Range of "float balls" lets you match to your flow rate
- 3/8", 1/2" & 3/4" inlet and/or outlet fittings
- 100 psi maximum operating pressure
- UV protected material stays clear
20460-00 = Wilger Float Ball Flow Indicator Assembly
|Special Shipping Group||SSR_DEFAULT|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or