Teejet Solenoid Foam Marker Valve
22 In Stock!
This TeeJet 3-way operated Direct Valve is designed for use with foam markers. The valve allows liquid in the system to flow to outlet 1 and stop outlet 2 if the electrical power is on, and if the power is off, the liquid will flow to outlet 2 and outlet 1 will be stopped.
TeeJet Solenoid Foam Marker Valve
The 144F-1-3 three-way operated Direct Valve was designed for use with foam makers. With electrical power off, flow to outlet 1 is stopped and liquid flows to outlet 2. With electrical power on, flow to outlet 2 is stopped and liquid flows to outlet 1.
- Operating pressure range of 0-50 psi (0-3.5 bar).
- Large flow capacities: 8 gpm (30 l/min) with a 5 psi (0.34 bar) pressure drop.
- Nylon encapsulated 12 VDC coil with 1/4" Quick Connect terminals.
- Glass filled polypropylene (black) valve body.
- Internal metal parts are made of brass; fasteners are made of stainless steel; other metal parts are zinc-plated.
- Chemical resistant EPDM rubber seat washer and diaphragm.
TeeJet Part #
AA144F-1-3 = Solenoid Foam Marker Valve
|Special Shipping Group||SSR_DEFAULT|
|Manufacturer||TeeJet Spray Parts|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or