Teejet Electronic Metered Bypass Valve
5 In Stock!
The TeeJet Electronic Metered Bypass Valve is designed to bypass boom flow to maintain constant spraying pressure when one or more boom sections are shut off. This valve has polypropylene body construction and internal parts with metal construction.
TeeJet Electronic Metered Bypass Valve
The three-way solenoid-operated Direct Valve control valve bypasses boom flow to maintain constant spraying pressure when one or more boom sections are shut off. To maintain pressure with a 23520 throttling valve, outlet 2 must be throttled to match the total capacity of the nozzles on that boom section.
- For pressures up to 65 psi (4.5 bar).
- 8 gpm (30 l/min) with a 5 psi (0.34 bar) pressure drop.
- 2.5 amp current draw.
- Encapsulated 12 VDC coil can be easily changed without removing valve from line
- Polypropylene body for chemical resistance.
- Internal metal parts are stainless steel.
- Chemical resistant EPDM diaphragms and seat washers.
TeeJet Part #
AA(B)144A-1-3 = Electronic Metered Bypass Valve
|Special Shipping Group||SSR_DEFAULT|
|Manufacturer||TeeJet Spray Parts|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or