Lucas Oil Semi-Synthetic Assembly Lube; 4 Oz.
Lucas Semi-Synthetic Assembly Lube
Lucas Oil Assembly Lube is designed to be used as an initial lubricant to metal. Apply to critical engine surfaces before assembly in order to prevent metal contact upon start-up before adequate lubrication is supplied. Lucas Oil Assembly Lube will mix with any oil and will not plug filters. This product clings to all surfaces and is an excellent rust inhibitor, allowing long-term storage for all parts. It provides superior protection against metal transfer during break-in and running of a new or rebuilt engine.
Lucas Oil Assembly Lube is useful wherever tension or torque is applied. It it in only small, adequate amounts.
- Eliminates Dry Starts
- Perfect For Engine Building
- Use To Pre Lube Bearings, Cams, Lifters and Valve Train
- Prevents Seizing Galling and Scuffing
- Compatible With All Oils
- Super Slick and Tacky
- Prevents Breakdown During Long Term Storage
- Contains ZINC, MOLY and Other High Pressure Additives
- Easy To Use
Lucas Oil Part #
10152 = Lucas Semi-Synthetic Assembly Lube; 4 Oz.