Lucas Oil Engine Break-In Oil Additive; 16 Oz.
Lucas Oil Engine Break-In Oil Additive - TB Zinc Plus
Lucas TB Zinc-Plus Engine Break-In Oil Additive is designed for all who fear the initial break-in period of any new motor, especially if they are running a flat tappet camshaft. The new Lucas Oil TB Zinc-Plus has an additive package that will help seat in the new rings while providing an excellent extreme pressure additive package that will help protect the entire valve train, and of course, the camshaft.
The new TB Zinc-Plus is also safe for use in any racing situation to increase your extreme pressure additives in any conventional or synthetic motor oil. It is excellent for flat tappet camshafts during break-in or as an additive to any motor oil to prevent premature wear. It contains an exclusive blend of extreme pressure additives and is designed for race applications requiring additional extreme pressure additives.
- Protects camshaft lifters and valve train during break-in period of motor.
- Excellent for flat tappet camshafts during break-in or as an additive to any motor oil to prevent premature wear.
- Exclusive blend of extreme pressure additives.
- Add one bottle with every oil change to increase the zinc content of your motor oil.
- Designed for race applications requiring additional extreme pressure additives.
- Dyno testing shows a more efficient break-in when used resulting in less engine run time prior to race day.
- Not designed for passenger car use.
Lucas Oil Part #
10063 = Lucas Engine Break-In Oil Additive; 16 Oz.