1/4" Tube x 3/8" Stem Reducer Fitting
Out of stock
This Mur-Lok 1/4" Tube x 3/8” Stem Reducer Fitting is constructed of polypropylene and includes Leak Resistant Dual EPDM O-rings. The fitting is designed for fluid applications where chemical leaks are a risk and heightened chemical resistance is necessary.
Mur-Lok 1/4" Tube x 3/8" Stem Reducer Fitting
- Quick-Connect Push Lock Fittings for LLDPE Tubing
- Constructed of Polypropylene with Leak Resistant Dual EPDM O-rings.
- G.A. Murdock's line of Mur-lok Polypropylene Fittings are designed for fluid applications where risk of chemical attack and/or leak resistance is of concern.
- Mur-lok fittings are also available in UV resistant black polypropylene Features include:
- Leak Resistant Dual EPDM O-rings
- Chemical Resistant Polypropylene
- NSF Standard 58 Certified
- 150 p.s.i. @ 70°F (10 Bar @ 20°C)
- 60 p.s.i. @ 140°F (4 Bar @ 60°C)
- For use with Plastic or Soft Metal Tubing
Mur-Lok Part #
S0420666 = 1/4" Tube x 3/8" Stem Reducer Fitting
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or