Your savings: $12.27 (17%)
Availability: Ships from manufacturer. Please allow extra delivery time.
John Deere & Kinze Starter Fertilizer Placement Tube 7000,7100,2000 (TT-001)
John Deere and Kinze Starter Fertilizer Placement Tube Part #TT-001
This simple yet effective design is totally protected by the disc blades, so rocks should not be an issue. The 1/8" wall 3/8" stainless tube will easily outlast the disc scraper. The optional seed bounce flap closes the opening between the disc openers assuring correct seed placement by eliminating seed bounce and ricochet.
Starter Fertilizer application deeper in the soil profile
Instant root uptake for early plant health
1. Remove depth gauge wheels and disc's, taking note of shim placement
2. Remove factory seed tube guard remove disc guard bolt on the right
side of the row unit (standing behind)
3. Lift TT-001 up into position on row unit
4. Align roll pin holes and install new roll pins (supplied)
5. Re-Install seed tube
6. Re-Install disc openers taking care to get the correct shim placement
7. Re-Install depth gauge wheels
Recommend replacing disc openers when you put our fertilizer tubes on.
Totally Tubular Part Number:
TT-001 - John Deere & Kinze Starter Fertilizer Placement Tube 7000,7100,2000 (TT-001)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Totally Tubular Accuracy No Flow Type No 0- Max Pressure (PSI) No Number of Channels No Range No