Your savings: $143.84 (37%)
Availability: In Stock
By simply pushing the tester into the ground at different locations, this convenient, practical tool will help you find problem areas that can inhibit root growth and reduce yields. Just check the gauge to find readings of the pressure required to penetrate your soil.
- Includes : Two Tips and Instructions
- Item : Soil Compaction Tester
- Probe Length (In.) : 30"
- Pressure Range (PSI) : 0 to 500
- Manufacturers Warranty Length : 1 year
- Probe Material : Steel
- Probe Dia. (In.) : 1/2" and 3/4"
- The penetrating rod is marked at 3" intervals for easy depth measurement: (3", 6", 9", 12", 15", 18", 21", 24", and 27")
Does not measure percentage of compaction
155850003AS1 - Dickey-John Soil Compaction Tester
- Additional Information
Antenna No Weather Resistant No Color No Side No Tip Size No Hose Length (Feet) No Hose Length (Inches) No Nozzle Body Style No Terminal Gauge No Amps No Breather No Lid Type No Gasket Included No Cap Material No Chain Included No Manufacturer DICKEY-john Foam Marker Replacement Part No