Your savings: $230.93 (35%)
Availability: Normally Stocked. More on the way!
Ace Pumps Mounted Pumps
The Belt Driven Ace Pumps are available in several different varieties and can be either driven by a belt source, or connected directly to the power source itself. These pumps are designed to be able to be used with a key way and a drive pulley or coupling.
Standard features for the FMC-CW-200 Ace Pumps:
- Clockwise Rotation when facing shaft end
- Stainless Steel Shaft and Wear Ring
- Chemical resistant Valox or optional cast iron impeller
- Standard Viton Carbon/Ceramic seal or optional Severe Duty Silicon Carbide Mechanical seal
- 2" Suction x 1½" Discharge
- 120 PSI (8.3 BAR) Max Pressure
- 200 GPM (757 LPM) Max Flow
- 7.5 HP (5.6 KW) Max Power
Ace Pumps Part #'s
47400 = 2" x 1½"
- Additional Information
Material N/A GPM N/A Pressure (PSI) N/A Load N/A 3 or 3 Way Valve N/A Handle Type N/A # of Sections N/A Adjustable N/A Valve Control N/A Actuator Type N/A Size N/A Attachment Style N/A 91 Degree Elbow Included N/A Drive N/A HorsePower N/A RPM Style N/A Pump Models N/A Pump Rotation N/A Fits Pumps w/ N/A Shaft Size N/A RPM N/A Pump Style (# of rollers) N/A Pump Material N/A Shaft N/A Model N/A Inlet 2" Outlet 1 1/2" Manufacturer Ace Pumps