Raven SCS460 (7 Boom) w/indicator lights Console
With the Raven Precision SCS 460 Sprayer Flow Control System you can set your application rate and the SCS460 automatically maintains
that rate throughout your entire spraying job regardless of changes
in vehicle speed or terrain, or the number of boom sections being used.
The rate window in the console continually displays the actual rate of spray application (GPA). A variety of other spraying
information is also available in the data window on command.
- Serial Port for use with GPS Total volume applied (cumulative)
- Total area worked (cumulative)
- Field volume applied (sub-plot)
- Field area (sub-plot)
- Vehicle speed (mph or kph)
- Distance traveled (feet or meters)
- Area worked per hour Volume applied per minute (GPM)
- Time PWM Valve control option
The SCS460 enables you to preprogram two application rates. Another switch allows you to manually increase or decrease the
preprogrammed rate for spot spraying. The SCS460 has 7 Boom Switches. The large variety of options make the Raven SCS460 more flexible than any other spray system.
When combined with the Raven Accu-Flow attachment the SCS460 also provides extremely accurate control of anhydrous ammonia placement.
Raven Part #
1-063-0171-704 - Raven 460 Console (7-Boom) w/indicator lights