Simple, Affordable Guidance made Better and Faster
Cruizer II is an easy-to-use, entry-level, high-precision lightbar made for the rugged use of agriculture.
With an easily-navigated, icon-based operating platform you will be in the field in no time saving on your bottom line.
Simplicity Simple in every sense of the word, from installation to use the Cruizer II shines the whole way.
With a simple setup of basic machine information, the Cruizer II will walk you through step-by-step to make sure all the right information is entered the first time.
Increase your bottom line The Cruizer II boasts an ease of portability from machine to machine to work in a variety of applications.
Use the Cruizer II for anything from simple guidance to yield management or section control for your planter or sprayer.
The Cruizer II can be used for tillage, seeding. liquid or granular application, or harvesting.
With four guidance options:
- Straight A-B
- Last Pass
- Fixed Contour
the Cruizer II will keep you online and decrease overlap in the field.
Less fatigue means getting more work done in a day Cruizer II will not only cut down on stress while in the field by itself,
but is also easily adaptable to be used with the Raven Smartrax or Smartsteer assisted-steering systems. Couple that with the Raven Section Control or
Automatic Planter control and you have a full-scale precision system.
Quick Return on Investment (ROI) With an affordable price, the easy to use Raven Cruizer II Guidance System will have you saving money on
inputs as soon as you use it. With the ability to export past jobs you have access to your input and harvest history so you know the true cost and profit of your operation.
Cruizer II Guidance Technology: Built to Last, Easy To Use
Cruizer II Features and Benefits:
- The Cruizer II utililzes a high-resolution 5.7" color touch-screen
- Operating system is easy to navigate using icon-based menus, and status indicators for all vital information
- Spray at night by using the Cruizer II's "Night-Time" mode to dim the screen making it easier to see the field
- Simple record keeping with file formats for saving, reporting, and importing data
- Choose from a helix or patch antenna
- Built-in 10 Hz DGPS receiver to receive WAAS signals with sub-meter accuracy
- Installation is a breeze with the included hardware: Suction cup for mounting the Cruizer II, magnetic antenna (both patch and helix),
metal plate w/double-sided tape for use with antenna and non-metal mounting surface, and cigarette-plug adapter to supply power to your Cruizer II
- Weather-resistant models are available for open-cab machinery to protect your Cruizer II from water and dust
Raven Part #
117-0171-249 = Cruizer II w/helix